Saturday, December 17, 2005

Loneliness

As I behold the drops outside
They peep through my window panes,
Deep inside some corner of my heart
I feel intense a lonely pain.

Lonely is my home so wide
So lonely are the lanes
Far above the lonely cloud
Shed pearl drops of rains.

Lonely is the cuckoo bird
All day who flies along
No one knows what pain is stored
In the melody of her song.

Away in the sea a lonely boat
Sails in the moonlit night
By and by it meets the horizon
And is lost beyond the sight.

Lonely always is the heart of a poet
Who writes the rhyme of life
In the melody of whose music
The soul of the world survive.

Lonely forever is the night's moon
Still it shines through field and hay,
And shows the path to some lonely travellers
In the dark, who loses their way.

Gone are the days when we together
Used to dance and sing song
But when loneliness is so spread all over
How can I be alone.

No comments:

 
Follow on Buzz
stat counter