Saturday, June 17, 2006

You came to my life

Like a storm you came to my life
And revolutionised my inner self,
I realised a dream far beyond
Worldly joy, pleasures or pelf.

A dream that was to transform myself
A truth of life I had never known;
From illusion to knowledge,from fear to freedom
A ray of light, you have shown.

My imagination got flared up
By the blaze of your ideal;
I discovered myself waking from slumber
Into a world, genuine and real.

Your burning instance gave me the zeal
And an ever-illuminating inspiration;
With that courage, I voyaged on a journey
Ahead to the goal of perfection.

You showed me the path and I proceeded
To know in the world, my real worth
With unflinching faith and undaunted spirit
Towards absolute bliss and eternal mirth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Saswati
All the poems are really nice,but i liked the most is tofa(hindi).
its really good & something expressing the fact about someone who has everyhting but still lacks something.
Rupesh

Unknown said...

Thanks Rupesh for reading my blog and liking my poems.

 
Follow on Buzz
stat counter