Saturday, June 17, 2006

Love my song

Love my song and not me
Oh, friend of my soul, goodbye-
You will not know to compose a pain
How many tears role by.

Far there on a flower garden
Sang a bird all day;
The song all heard, but forgot the bird
Who at the dusk flew away.

I am but a wandering cloud
Travelling from land to land;
But my poems will share your heart
And inspire you till the end.

And then one day, on a calm spring dusk
Long after I am gone;
Share our tales with a caring friend,
For the sake of our song, unsung.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sas,

Nice one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Saswati,

All the poems are magnificent. Just one thing I dont understand, why in all the poems you talk of death and life after death.
Life is beautiful, try writting poem on it. Its just my advice what I feel.

 
Follow on Buzz
stat counter