Saturday, February 24, 2007

Let thy love be my inspiration

I aspire thy love which comes to me
Through unseen paths not known,
It touches deep into my soul
Yet to the world not shown.

A love that circumscribes like the sunshine bright
And flows through the veins as a silent plight-
A love that asks nothing in return for all that one gives
A love that remains always beside far though it lives.

A love that is no infatuation
A love that knows no possession;
A love that means only sacrifice
And eliminates the pain
A love that remains always loyal
In sunlight or in rain.

A love that believes only in giving
A trust that adds life to my living;
A faith that guides from all vice
A feeling - innocent, serene and nice.

Let thy love come to me in such form oh dear-
So that it shakes off from my heart
All shame and all fear;
So that it brings me from dark
To ever-augmenting luminosity,
Let thy love inspire my life
Towards the heights of sublimity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine...

But is it practical for the entire life?...

Yes..in one or the other form..Its True

- JMK

Anonymous said...

Can't we practice this and make it practical?

Anonymous said...

excellent poem - i loved it
will come back and read the rest of the poems


Kamakhya

 
Follow on Buzz
stat counter